Please note that this project has moved. Please head to https://github.com/tobrun/flutter-mapbox-gl for updates.
Flutter Mapbox GL Native
This Flutter plugin for mapbox-gl-native enables embedded interactive and customizable vector maps inside of a Flutter widget. This project plugin is in early development stage. Only Android is supported for now.
Following examples use Mapbox vector tiles, which require a Mapbox account and a Mapbox access token. Obtain a free access token on your Mapbox account page. After you get the key, place it in project's Android directory:
- Create a
local.propertiesfile with the following path:
mapbox.accessToken="YOUR MAPBOX ACCESS TOKEN"token to the local.properties file.
- Install Flutter and validate its installation with
- Clone this repository with
git clone [email protected]:mapbox/flutter-mapbox-gl.git
- Run the app with
cd flutter_mapbox/example && flutter run
- Create new Flutter project in your IDE or via terminal
mapbox_gl: ^0.0.1dependency to
pubspec.yamlfile and get the package
- Add Mapbox read token value in the application manifest
<manifest ... <application ... <meta-data android:name="com.mapbox.token" android:value="YOUR_TOKEN_HERE" />
- Import Mapbox widgets and add them to your widget tree
This README file currently houses all of the documentation for this Flutter project. Please visit mapbox.com/android-docs if you'd like more information about the Mapbox Maps SDK for Android and mapbox.com/ios-sdk for more information about the Mapbox Maps SDK for iOS.
- Need help with your code?: Look for previous questions on the #mapbox tag — or ask a new question.
- Have a bug to report? Open an issue. If possible, include a full log and information which shows the issue.
- Have a feature request? Open an issue. Tell us what the feature should do and why you want the feature.
This repository's example library is currently the best place for you to find reference code for this project.
We welcome contributions to this repository!
If you're interested in helping build this Mapbox/Flutter integration, please read the contribution guide to learn how to get started.