WARNING: LONGSHIP IS NOW A BEPINEX PLUGIN !
Longship aims to provide a simply-to-configure, optimizations, bugfixes and a high-level API for Valheim servers ! The primary goal is to provide easy ways for developers to develop effective plugins and provide more configuration options and fixes to server admins.
- Fixed server-lag by upgrading the server bandwith limit through configuration
- Update your server configuration using configuration files
- Simple yet powerful plugins system
- Develop powerful plugins using a simple yet effective EventSystem
- Events that plugins developers can listen on to provide more gameplay mechanics
- The possibility to alter complete gameplay parts either through the Events system or directly by overriding game methods using HarmonyLib
How to install
- MAKE SHURE YOU HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED BEPINEX.
- Go to the releases page and download the last stable, production version.
- Unzip the downloaded folder in your
- Launch the server.
- Enjoy !
Configuration files are generated when you launch Longship for the first time.
They should be located in the
gg.mog.valheim.longship.cfg contains all the configurations and documentation about them.
Plugins can be added and loaded to Longship.
Please refer to the Wiki for guides regarding Plugin installation or development.
Even if you are not using the Plugins system, you can still use the High-Level API (Events system, helpers, etc) provided by Longship. Please refer to the Wiki for documentation.
How to build
You must use VisualStudio or any other IDE compatible with .net framework 4.0 to build this project. Do not use other versions than 4.0
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Tutorials and how to can be fond on the Wiki pages
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
To contribute, you must:
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Feel free to contribute on any idea you have for this project, as long as it stays inline with the roadmap and the planned features.
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE file for more information.
- Twitter: @AlexMog_FR
- Hi-ImKyle for his port to BepInEx