StreamJsonRpc is a cross-platform, .NET portable library that implements the JSON-RPC wire protocol.
Bonus features beyond the JSON-RPC spec include:
- Request cancellation
- .NET Events as notifications
- Dynamic client proxy generation
- Support for compact binary serialization via MessagePack
- Pluggable architecture for custom message handling and formatting.
Learn about the use cases for JSON-RPC and how to use this library from our documentation.
- .NET Standard 2.0 (e.g. .NET Framework 4.7.2, .NET Core 2.1+)
This library has been tested with and is compatible with the following other JSON-RPC libraries: