Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci, *.bin)
- GameCube Memory Card files (*.raw, *.bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*, *.ck3, *.xk3, *.bk4, *.pb7)
- Mystery Gift files (*.pgt, *.pcd, *.pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing GO Park entities (*.gp1) including conversion to .pb7
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
The executable can be built with any compiler that supports C# 8.
Use the Debug or Release build configurations when building. There isn't any platform specific code to worry about!
PKHeX can be opened with IDEs such as Visual Studio by opening the .sln or .csproj file.
GNU/Linux is not the main Operating System of developers of this program so there may be bugs; some may come from non GNU/Linux specific code of Mono/Wine, so other users may not be able to reproduce the error you are experiencing.