Version 4.3.5 focused on adding support for .NET Core WinForms and WPF. Please note that this is the last release which will support Portable Class Libraries (PCL) via the
Exceptionless.Portable NuGet Package. Also, we now sign all NuGet Packages and the next release we will also stop releasing the
xxx.Signed NuGet Packages. We've also updated our build to use GitHub Actions! We want everything to live in one spot: GitHub!
- Added .NET Core WinForms and WPF support (Contrib @rwecho #216)
- All packages are now strong signed and all signed packages are now deprecated and will be removed in the next release.
- Fixed a bug where operation not supported exception would be thrown on UWP release mode (Contrib @h82258652 #219).
- Ensure WPF Client doesn't reference WinForms (Contrib @Phyxion #224)
- Fixed several cross platform bugs with storage and deduplication. These were found when we migrated the tests to run on both Full .NET Framework and on .NET Core!
- Fixed a bug with reading client configuration attributes when targeting .NET Core.
- Fixed some performance issues calculating hashes for deduplication.
- Optimized how logs are persisted to disk.
Exceptionless client packages removed support for .NET Standard 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5. We will continue to support .NET Standard 2.0 going forward.
Upgrading to 4.3.5
If upgrading from v2 or v3 the upgrade process should include just updating your NuGet packages. Please see the upgrade guide for more information.
Please take a look at the change log for a full list of the changes.
We're listening and we'd love to hear your feedback! Please send us your feedback by clicking on one of the links below!