I, the creator, am not responsible for any actions, and or damages, caused by this software. You bear the full responsibility of your actions and acknowledge that this software was created for educational purposes only. This software's main purpose is NOT to be used maliciously, or on any system that you do not own, or have the right to use. By using this software, you automatically agree to the above.
- AntiAnalysis (VirtualBox, SandBox, Debugger, VirusTotal, Any.Run)
- Get system info (Version, CPU, GPU, RAM, IPs, BSSID, Location, Screen metrics, Installed apps)
- Chromium based browsers (passwords, credit cards, cookies, history, autofill, bookmarks)
- Firefox based browsers (db files, cookies, history, bookmarks)
- Internet explorer/Edge (passwords)
- Saved wifi networks & scan networks around device (SSID, BSSID)
- File grabber (Documents, Images, Source codes, Databases, USB)
- Detect banking & cryptocurrency services in browsers
- Steam, Uplay, Minecraft session
- Install keylogger & clipper
- Desktop & Webcam screenshot
- ProtonVPN, OpenVPN, NordVPN
- Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Directories structure
- Telegram sessions
- Outlook accounts
- Pidgin accounts
- Skype session
- Discord tokens
- Filezilla hosts
- Process list
- Product key
- Autorun module
These functions will become available in the builder only if you have autorun enabled.
- The keylogger will turn on if the user is texting in the chat or using the bank's website.
- Clipper turns on and replaces crypto wallet addresses in the clipboard when a user makes a transaction.
- Webcam screenshots will be taken if the user is watching something obscene on the Internet.
- Go to the @BotFather bot and create your own bot. You need to save token and bot name.
- Now you need to get your chat id. To do this, go to the next bot @chatid_echo_bot and save the id.
- Insert this data in builder console