A GUI Offline Tool for decrypting and manipulating *.md files used by repique and dnscrypt proxy
It's targeted for creating your own DoT, DoH and DNSCrypt resolver list at the beginning.
It was a less than three days project from very beginning.
Everything looks good
except GUI including fancy GUI.
At least, it works great.
Wiki pages will be created for guidance.
- formal DoT support
- added help info of protocol
- unprohibited domain/identity field (real free for all fields now
- leverage HeX view of data (smoothly paste)
- options for SNI spot (just an attitude, don't expect to gain privacy protection)
- Afford an opportunity to go through obscure details of default resolvers and relays bundled into various dnscrypt proxy
configurations which source is maintained by https://dnscrypt.info.
- Produce a compatible md file as a tiny selection or recreation of different sources representative and on your own.
- Verify the signature of present md file.
As always, if this project benefits you, please star it and keep watching.
Download a release package built entirely via github.com managed environment (no any binary bunch by third party even the author of this project) here:
Since this is a fundamental featured project, please take notice of unchanging version of each iterative release as:
- Version of files is fixed: 126.96.36.199
- The release name is always ‘latest’
HOW TO run this program inside a secure offline sandbox
HOW TO search data and narrow down the interest
See WIKI--> HOW TO: search data and narrow down the interest
HOW TO make selection
See WIKI--> HOW TO: make selection
HOW TO change or recreate data
See WIKI--> HOW TO: change or recreate data
HOW TO verify an existing file base on the known signature
HOW TO MOD the dnscrypt_proxy.toml
See license file LGPL V3 LICENSE.