Thanks to the Universal Windows Platform, Unigram can run on any Windows 10 device (PC, Xbox One, Holo Lens and Surface Hub), integrated with almost all the new Windows features, it provides a seamless and consistent user experience.
Table of contents
- Based on TDLib
- Secret chats
- Instant view (now updated with the most recent 2.0)
- Filter chats (users, bots, groups, channels, unread chats and unmuted chats)
- Videos and photos editor (easily crop photos, set video resolution or remove some parts of the videos before sending them)
- Drag&drop files to chats to send them quickly
- Open chats in separated windows (Shift+click)
- Replace sent media content
- Polls 2.0
- Backgrounds 2.0 (blurred and motion options available)
- Built-in app lock with support for Windows Hello authentication (fingerprint, face and iris recognition)
- Advanced markdown editor for messages
- In-app music player
- Animated stickers and emojis
- Scheduled and silent messages
- Full support of Windows 10 notifications and Action Centre (reply to a message or mark it as read without opening the app)
- Accessibility for visually impaired people
Before reporting bugs, doing features requests or embarking pull requests, be sure you have already read our contributing guidelines.
Download without the store
If you don't want Microsoft Store you can install Unigram from here. Only major updates will be posted here. If you care about minor updates you should use Microsoft Store.
Windows 10 N
To work with Windows 10 N you will need Media Feature pack. To install it properly go to
Settings > Apps and Features > Add a feature. At this point, select Media Feature pack, install it and reboot.
For additional information (keyboard shortcuts, other contact information, FAQ, missing features, build instructions and other stuff) you can check Unigram wiki.