Unity Package - Custom Hierarchy for Unity
Hi, I’m Febucci and I’ve created this package to help having a clearer Hierarchy in Unity, organizing everything in a “tree view” and including extra informations like Components Icons and groups/divisors.
Small documentation page: https://www.febucci.com/2020/10/custom-hierarchy-for-unity/
- Fork the project: https://github.com/febucci/unitypackage-custom-hierarchy/fork
- Create your own feature branch
- Commit your changes to GitHub
- Push to the branch
- Create a new Pull Request
More information about contributing here: https://github.com/firstcontributions/first-contributions
- My Game Development Blog: https://www.febucci.com/blog/
(P.s. you can stay always up-to-date with my content/posts by subscribing to my gamedev newsletter)
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/febucci
- My plugin 'Text Animator for Unity': https://www.textanimator.febucci.com/
- Download the latest released version of the .unitypackage here (https://github.com/febucci/unitypackage-custom-hierarchy/releases) and import it in Unity.
[Alternative: download the Source Code and copy the "Assets" folder content inside your project's "Asset" folder.]
- Go to the menu item "Tools/Febucci/CustomHierarchy/Initialize or Create", and if a prompt appears click yes.
- The Custom Hierarchy is now activated and you can edit its related 'Settings' file (which is selected every time you click on the previous menu item).
P.S. You can delete the 'Example' folder if you don't need it anymore.
TODO: make the package available through the Unity Package Manager <3 (via a GIT url)
If you find this project useful, please let me know!!!
I'd be super happy to see you taking part in it and sharing it around.
Have a lovely day and hear you soon, cheers!