The Spydish app is the simplest way to perform a quick privacy and security check of your Windows 10 copy.
Spydish integrates the most critical Windows 10 privacy policies and allows you to quickly perform a privacy check against these policies. Active policies are marked with the status "Configured" as in the Group Policy Editor and indicates that your privacy is protected. The inactive ones are declared as "Not configured". All available policies (currently 60) can be enabled as well as disabled.
Latest news from the developer blog
- June 07, 2020: Stable release of new Spydish app is out
- May 31, 2020: Ready for Windows 10, version 2004!? The new Spydish app can help!
- Windows 10 (supports 1809 - 2004)
- .NET Framework 4.5
For advanced users only!
The community package for Spydish adds support for several advanced scripting features based upon PowerShell, e.g.
- Removal of specific pre-installed apps
- Uninstall of OneDrive
- Unping Startmenu tiles
- Disable telemetry of third-party apps (E.g. CCleaner, Firefox, Dropbox, Microsoft Office)
- Removal of Windows Defender (NOT recommended! I can highly recommend using Windows Defender on consumer versions of Windows 10)
- Blocking telemetry via firewall and host files. Rules are provided by crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker
- Support for all-in-one PowerShell debloating script Windows10Debloater.ps1
- New automation templates
All objects (templates and scripts) included can be viewed here
- Download the latest
- Extract the package to Spydish installation directory
- Restart Spydish
Intro of community package after Installing
- Free for everyone enjoying Windows 10. You can buy me a coffee or donut, some banana, a shirt, Taycan or Tesla, the stars or whatever you want here