Windows app bootstrap template
A simple template repository you can use to fast track your new modern Windows app. This template sets up a few common things you neeed for new projects:
- MVVM repo structure
- MVVM toolkit pre-installed
- WinUI library pre-installed and pre-configured in app.xaml
- AppCentre pre-installed for your telemetry needs
- Translations already configured for Multilingual Toolkit
- Example usage of RelayCommands included
- Dependency injection already configured
- Example usage of dependency injection
- Click the "use this template" button
- This should generate a new repo that is pre-populated with the files in this template
- Clone your newly generated repo
- Use File Explorer or some other method to change the names of the projects, solutions, and namespaces as you see fit.
- Start building your app!
Ideas for new things to add are welcome, but I'd like to keep this repo as minimal as possible so apologies in advance if some ideas aren't added.