This repository contains .NET projects that show how to use the MvvmGen library to build XAML applications with the Model-View-ViewModel-pattern, also known as MVVM.
This repository contains the following samples
- EmployeeManager - a multi-project solution that has ViewModels in a separate .NET class library project. There are two client projects: WPF and WinUI. Look at this solution to learn how to
- generate ViewModels with MvvmGen
- use MvvmGen's EventAggregator
- use MvvmGen's ViewModelFactory
- set up Dependency Injection
- MobileFlyoutApp - a Xamarin.Forms Flyout app created with the Visual Studio project template. The ViewModels are adjusted to use code generation with MvvmGen
- RegistrationScreen - a simple WPF app that shows you how to generate properties and commands with MvvmGen.
Learn more about MvvmGen in the MvvmGen repository