A HarmonyX Mod aimed at improving the gameplay quality of Valheim
- Modify Player weight values (base and Megingjord)
- Modify Food Duration
- Modify Fermenter Speed & Output
- Modify Furnace Maximum coal/ore, speed and coal usage
- Modify Kiln production speed
- Remove Item teleport prevention from ores
- Reduce Item weight of all items by %
- Remove Building "Invalid Placement" restriction
- Remove Building Object deterioration by weather.
- Modify Beehive production speed & maximum
- Remove Password requirement for server
- Modify maximum Players on a server
- Shared Map System with a setting that respects player map visibility settings
- Hotkey options for fowards and backwards roll.
- Advanced Building Mode
(You only get map progression when you are online)
Advanced Building Mode
How it works.
- You freeze the item by pressing the configurated key (F1 is default).
- You can modify the items position and rotation with the following key combinations:
- Arrow Up/Down/Left/Right = moves the building object in the respective direction.
- Arrow Up/Down + Control = moves the building object up and down
- ScrollWheel = rotates the building object on the Y axis.
- ScrollWheel + Control = rotates the building object on the X axis.
- ScrollWheel + left Alt = rotates the building object on the Z axis. (Pressing Shift at any moment in time increases the distance/rotation angle by *3)
- Build the object with a mouse click.
Building objects build with this system are not excempt from the structure/support system!
They are also not able to be build inside dungeons or placed in restricted areas!
If you want to host a server, you can repeat the usual process of installing the mod just like you would do for your game by unpack everything into your root folder of the server. Please be aware that EVERY client(user) that connects needs to have the mod installed to have everything working as intended.
Join the Discord
Support the Project on Patreon
(No obligation, people asked how they could support me.) https://www.patreon.com/valheimPlus
The Config files name is supposed to be "valheim_plus.cfg" it needs to be placed in "BepInEx\config"
You will also need to place the "INIFileParser.dll" into the "BepInEx\plugins" folder (its supplied by default within the release versions)
Currently Supported Configuration (0.5)
[Player] enabled=false ; enable/disable Player changes baseMegingjordBuff=150 ; default is 150 (float) ; Ingame Tooltip is not affected baseMaximumWeight=300 ; default is 300 (float) baseAutoPickUpRange=2 ; default is 2 (float) [Food] enabled=false ; enable/disable Food changes foodDurationMultiplier=0.0 ; default is 0, it adds to the value meaning 0.0 is 100%, 1 is 200%. [Fermenter] enabled=false ; enable/disable Fermenter changes fermenterDuration=2400 ; default is 2400 (float) (24 ingame hours ?) ; lower is faster fermenterItemsProduced=4 ; default is 4 (integer) items per fermenter process [Furnace] enabled=false ; enable/disable Furnace changes maximumOre=10 ; default is 10 (int) maximumCoal=20 ; default is 20 (int) productionSpeed=10 ; default it 10 (float) ; lower is faster coalUsedPerProduct=4 ; default is 4 (int) [Kiln] ; Responsible for changing Charcoal Kiln stats enabled=false ; enable/disable Kiln changes productionSpeed=10 ; default it 10 (float) ; lower is faster [Items] enabled=false ; enable/disable Building changes noTeleportPrevention=false ; default is false (boolean) baseItemWeightReduction=0 ;(float), removes from value (original - (original * baseItemWeightReduction). ; 1 is 100% weight reduction of every item, 0.5 is 50%. [Building] enabled=false ; enable/disable Building changes noInvalidPlacementRestriction=false ; (boolean) Removes the "Invalid Placement" restriction noWeatherDamage=false ; Removes weather/rain damage on building objects [Beehive] enabled=false ; enable/disable Beehive changes maximumHoneyPerBeehive=4 ; (integer) default is 4. honeyProductionSpeed=10 ; (float), default is 10. Do not go lower than 5. ; lower is faster [Server] enabled=false ; enable/disable Server changes maxPlayers=10 ; (int) default is 10 disableServerPassword=false ; (boolean) default is false [Map] enabled=false ; enable/disable Map changes exploreRadius=100 ; default 100 (float), the radius around each player that get explored shareMapProgression=true ; default false (boolean), shares the map progress (reveal) across all players ; players need to be online to receive map progression ; only shares the map progression of people that have selected to be visible on the map [Hotkeys] enabled=false ; enable/disable all hotkeys changes ; https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/KeyCode.html <- a list of keycodes rollForwards=F9 ; roll forward on button press rollBackwards=F10 ; roll backwards on button press enterAdvancedBuildingMode=F1 ; Freeze Object and allow advanced controls exitAdvancedBuildingMode=F3 ; Unfreeze Object and use default place mode [AdvancedBuildingMode] enabled=false ; enables advanced building mode, more info on the github page
Valheim Plus Compiler Requirements
You will be dependent on a package of stripped .net/mono Unity files from the Valheim directory. How to get BepInEx working:
- Download this package:
Unpack into your Valheim root folder and overwrite every file when asked.
Add all dll's of "\Valheim\valheim_Data\Managed" folder as references to the project.
(Except : "mscorlib.dll", "System.Configuration.dll", "System.Core.dll", "System.dll", "System.Xml.dll")
- Add all BepInEx dll's ("Valheim\BepInEx\core") as refernces to the project.
(Except : "0Harmony.dll", "0Harmony20.dll")
- Add Ini-parser and HarmonyX via nu-get
nx#8830 - All (as of now)