|Jenkins CI Name||Master / Nightly||Stable|
|OpenSuse Qt 5.15|
|FreeBSD Qt 5.15|
|Nightly Appimage Dependency|
Building from source
Instructions to build Kdenlive are available on the KDE wiki.
Testing Kdenlive via Nightly Builds
- AppImage (Linux): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kdenlive_Nightly_Appimage_Build/
- Flatpak (Linux): Add the kde flatpak repository (if not already done) by typing
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists kdeapps --from https://distribute.kde.org/kdeapps.flatpakrepoon a command line. Install kdenlive nightly with
flatpak install kdeapps org.kde.kdenlive. Use
flatpak updateto update if the nightly is already installed. Attention! If you use the stable kdenlive flatpak already, the
*.desktopfile (e.g. responsible for start menu entry) is maybe replaced by the nightly (and vice versa). You can still run the stable version with
flatpak run org.kde.kdenlive/x86_64/stableand the nightly with
flatpak run org.kde.kdenlive/x86_64/master(replace
armdepending on your system)
- Windows: https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kdenlive_Nightly_mingw64/
Note * - nightly/daily builds are not meant to be used in production.
Contributing to Kdenlive
Please note that Kdenlive's Github repo is just a mirror: see the detailed explanations on how to submit patches.
We welcome all feedback and offers for help!
- Talk about us!
- Report bugs you encounter (if not already done)
- Help other users on the forum and bug tracker
- Help to fill the manual
- Complete and check application and documentation translation
- Prepare video tutorials (intro, special tricks...) in your language and send us a link to add in homepage or doc
- Detail improvement suggestions we don't test every (any?) other video editor, so give precise explanations
- Code! Help fixing bugs, improving usability, optimizing, porting... register on KDE infrastructure, study its guidelines, and pick from roadmap: