app is core repository of ca2 framework
ca2 is an all-purpose multi-platform framework and set of libraries written in C++ language to help developers create great apps for users.
Create Simple New App for Windows Desktop
- Use/Create non-system folder, that will be called here root folder, with name of project like C:\create_simple_new_app or C:\users\username\create_simple_new_app (please, don't use spaces or special characters or parent folders with spaces or special characters).
- Immediatelly below root folder, create new empty folder named "app".
- Clone https://github.com/ca2/app.git into this app folder.
- Immediatelly below root folder, create new empty folder named "nodeapp".
- Clone https://github.com/ca2/nodeapp-windows.git into this nodeapp folder. (Notice that nodeapp folder doesn't follow convention of naming the folder where repository will be cloned exactly the same name as the original repository: the ("-windows") suffix is stripped from it).
- Immediatelly below root folder, create any new folder(s) related to the project. In this case, for our simple tutorial, a folder named "app-simple".
- Clone to this(these) folder(s), the respective repositories related to the ca2-based app of interest. In our case, clone https://github.com/ca2/app-simple.git into app-simple folder.
- At main project specific folder, in our case, app-simple, under appseed/metaseed subfolder, find desired "Visual Studio" solution file to open.
- Play with it.
Built with tbs in <3