ROS Service Robot Project
Due to the GitLab restrictions, only screenshot is displayed here.
robot: The development source code is stored, and each module has a corresponding README file for reference.
arm: a mobile arm module of a robotic arm
- basic: basic functions module
- drivers: device drivers
- fight_with_hair_ui: frontend module
- fwh_follow: a follow-up module
- fwh_obj: the target capture recognition module
- fwh_sound: a speech recognition module
- navi: Navigation function package to realize the autonomous navigation of the robot
- rrt_slam: RRT_SLAM automatic mapping function package
- slam: SLAM mapping function package
- user_listen: software package monitors the user_listen module for users
If you want to run the project graphical interface directly, you can refer to the README of the ui module .
This part indicates our developing plan.
This part displays all our problems occurring during the developing process and efforts to solve them.
This part records all our trace of this project.
- BUAA Software Engineering Course, Spring 2021.