point cloud annotation tool
It is a tool used to annotate 3D box in point cloud. Point cloud in KITTI-bin format is supported. Annotation format is the same as Applo 3D format. Data examples can be found at here.
- load, save, visiualize
- point cloud selection
- 3d box generation and adaption
- ground remove using threhold or plane detect
- if cloud.bin is open, then cloud.bin.txt will be the annotation file to be loaded if exist.
- click to select an annotaion, then edit it, rotate it or just press 'Del' to delete.
- 'x' to toggle selection mode,then left click with ctrl or shift to help select.
- click label button to annotate a 3D box.
Tested with pcl 1.8, vtk 8.1, Qt5 under both ubuntu 16.04 and windows 10. to build:
mkdir build && cd build && cmake .. && make