Skip the process of setting up an android app by using this template.
Have an idea about:
- Clean Architecture
- Dependancy Injection
How to use it
- Either fork or click on
use templateon the top.
- Clone your own repo, change app name on
- Edit/refractor the classes or create new ones.
- Koin - Dependency Injection library.
- Android KTX - Provide concise, idiomatic Kotlin to Jetpack and Android platform APIs.
- AndroidX - Major improvement to the original Android Support Library, which is no longer maintained.
- Lifecycle - Perform actions in response to a change in the lifecycle status of another component, such as activities and fragments.
- ViewModel - Designed to store and manage UI-related data in a lifecycle conscious way. The ViewModel class allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- View Binding - A feature that allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Navigation Component-Component that allows easier implementation of navigation from simple button clicks to more complex patterns.
- Retrofit - Type-safe http client and supports coroutines out of the box.
- GSON - JSON Parser,used to parse requests on the data layer for Entities and understands Kotlin non-nullable and default parameters.
- OkHttp-Logging-Interceptor - Logs HTTP request and response data.
- Coroutines - Library Support for coroutines.
- Flow - Flows are built on top of coroutines and can provide multiple values. A flow is conceptually a stream of data that can be computed asynchronously.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2021 Kibet Theophilus Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.