Bugsnag exception reporter for Android
Bugsnag's Android crash reporting library automatically detects crashes in your Android apps, collecting diagnostic information and immediately notifying your development team, helping you to understand and resolve issues as fast as possible.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Log breadcrumbs which are attached to crash reports and add insight to users' actions
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide to report unhandled exceptions thrown from your app
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Read the integration guide or configuration options documentation
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test and release
bugsnag-android, see our contributing guide.
The Bugsnag Android notifier is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.