The camera app that takes pictures from both sides of your world !
Take pictures with the back & front cameras and combine them in one image to share. Also you can add a few image effects before sharing.
NOTE: This was a closed source app originally but after a refactor with the use of several really great libraries, I thought it might be more useful to open source it so people can expand on it or use elements in their own projects.
The app is currently configured to be built via Gradle only.
- Compiled SDK Version - Nougat (25)
- Minimum SDK Version - >= Kitkat (19)
- Make the image effect selection better
- Possibly have button to switch the camera for each half of the image
This app has been made by pulling together several other open source libraries to get what I needed at the time. So huge thanks to all of them, in particular the following libraries which the core of the app is based on.
- CameraKit-Android by gogopop - https://github.com/gogopop/CameraKit-Android
- Picasso-transformations by wasabeef - https://github.com/wasabeef/picasso-transformations
Copyright (c) 2017 Andy Barber Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.