A desktop app to identify the app stack. Built using Compose desktop
- Watch demo
Applicationto perform the analysis
- Enjoy the report
- Executables for windows, linux and mac will be released soon.
️ Built with
||Coroutines + Flow|
||DaggerMock + JUnit|
- Special thanks to @mikepenz for contributing 200+ libraries from his project AboutLibraries
- Special thanks to @SpikeySanju for the beautiful design
- Icons are from flaticon.com
- Illustrations are from evernote.design
Before executing any test, ensure
- A device has connected to the adb
Feel free to ping us
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
- Fork the Project
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/amazing-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m 'Add some amazing feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/amazing-feature)
- Open a pull request
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
Show your support
- Release the first public version with basic features
- Theme switching
- Playstore integration (Download APK from playstore)
- Support more libraries
Copyright © 2021 - theapache64 Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This README was generated by readgen