Organic Maps is an Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists based on top of crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and curated with love by MapsWithMe founders. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware.
Organic Maps is the ultimate companion app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists:
- Detailed offline maps with places that don't exist on other maps
- Cycling routes, hiking trails, and walking paths
- Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks, and slopes
- Turn-by-turn walking, cycling, and car navigation with voice guidance
- Fast offline search on the map and bookmarks
- Dark Mode to protect your eyes
Organic Maps is pure and organic, made with love:
- Respects your privacy
- Saves your battery
- No unexpected mobile data charges
Organic Maps is free from trackers and other bad stuff:
- No ads
- No tracking
- No data collection
- No phoning home
- No annoying registration
- No mandatory tutorials
- No noisy email spam
- No push notifications
- No crapware
The application is verified by Exodus Privacy Project:
Organic Maps doesn't request excessive permissions to spy on you:
At Organic Maps, we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right:
- Organic Maps is an indie community-driven open-source project
- We protect privacy from Big Tech's prying eyes
- Stay safe no matter wherever you are
Reject surveillance - embrace your freedom. Give Organic Maps a try!
Please join our beta program, suggest your features, and report bugs:
- Rate us on AppStore and Google Play.
- Star us on GitHub.
- Report bugs or issues to the issue tracker.
- Discuss ideas or propose feature requests.
- Subscribe to our Telegram Channel for updates.
- Join our Telegram Group to discuss with other users.
- Присоединяйтесь к нашей русскоязычной группе в Telegram для обратной связи и помощи.
- Contact us by email.
The Organic Maps community abides by the CNCF code of conduct.