Restaurants - Jetpack Compose
Visualize a restaurant list with filtering based on name and sorting value to sort the list.
- Demo is memory leak-free (leakCanary).
- UseCase / Repository / DataSource logics are best practises from clean architecture.
- Long-running operations(sorting in extensive lists) are calculated in IO Dispatcher.
- Furthermore, good applications deserves good logging mechanism,so Timber added.
- Android Architecture Components
- Code quality, readability and consistent code style (Detekt).
- Multi-module architecture
- Jetpack Compose
- Kotlin Flow
- Unit test (JUnit)
- Instrumentation Test(Compose)
- Both vertical / portrait support
- Context-configuration changes retain outgoing requests.
- Implement more compose androidTests
- Implement navigation component & detail screen
I kindly value your contribution! Let's get started
Copyright 2021 Mehmet Burak Akgün Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.