NY Times is an Minimal News
Try latest NY Times app apk from below
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- JSoup - Open source Java HTML parser, with the best of HTML5 DOM methods and CSS selectors, for easy data extraction.
- Coroutines - For asynchronous and more..
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData - Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- Room - SQLite object mapping library.
- Jetpack Navigation - Navigation refers to the interactions that allow users to navigate across, into, and back out from the different pieces of content within your app
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
www.thecodemonks.techbytes # Root Package . ├── data # For data handling. │ ├── db # Local Persistence Database. Room (SQLite) database | │ ├── dao # Data Access Object for Room | | |── database # Datbase Instance | ├── model # Model classes | | ├── ui # Activity/View layer │ ├── |── base # Base Activity | │ ├── adapter # Adapter for RecyclerView | │ └── viewmodel # Viewmodels for Articles | │ ├── articles # Articles Fragment | │ ├── details # Details Fragment | │ ├── bookmarks # Bookmarks Fragment | | |── utils # Utils for URls ## Architecture
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.
If you want to contribute to this library, you're always welcome! See Contributing Guidelines.
Have an project? DM us at
Drop a mail to:- [email protected]
If this project help you reduce time to develop, you can give me a cup of coffee :)
MIT License Copyright (c) 2020 TheCodeMonks Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.