A vector shape playing and animation framework for iOS and Android based on TouchVG.
- Vector shape playback and recording.
- One drawing, others playback synchronously (Shared whiteboard).
- Shape provider which can play any customized shape and animation.
- Spirit animation (animated GIF).
- Export shapes to CAShapeLayer for animation on path on iOS.
Build for iOS platform on Mac OS X.
Cd the 'ios' folder of this project and type
Build for Android platform on Mac, Linux or Windows.
Cd the 'android' folder of this project and type
./build.shto build with ndk-build. MinGW and MSYS are recommend on Windows.
libvgplay.sowill be outputed to
This is an open source GPL v3.0 licensed project that is in active development. Contributors and sponsors are welcome.
If you want to use TouchVGPlay in a commercial project (not open source), you need to apply for a business license.
This project has been used in the following applications:
- Educational software, Beijing Founder Electronics Co., Ltd.
- TODO: Add a line about which company use it in what industry and application.
It uses the following open source projects: